Helping Medical Professionals Optimize the Public's Health
Your message is important. I make it clear.
"Medicine and writing go well together, they shed light on each other, and both do better by going hand in hand."
-- Thomas Mann
Do you need a project completed on deadline? I can deliver your thoroughly researched and clearly communicated content, on time and within your budget.
For twelve years, I've been helping educational institutions, health care organizations, pharmaceutical companies, government and non-government agencies, the media, and other clients improve patient care. I develop engaging and effective medical and scientific content for clinicians, researchers, other bioscience professionals, patients, and the public.
CONTENT I CAN CREATE FOR YOU INCLUDES:
- Books, book chapters, other book collaborations
- Fact-checking, editing, proofreading
- Conference coverage and reports
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Needs assessments
- Feature articles
- Clinical research reports
- Interviews with key opinion leaders and other experts
- Training, including e-learning and m-learning modules
- Marketing and sales content
- News stories
- Online content, including web pages and blogs
- Video, vlog, and podcast scripts
- Photography and photo editing, videography and video editing, graphic design and layout
- Oral presentation scripts
- Slide sets and notes
- Review articles
- Technical and journal articles
- White papers
- Medical literature searches
- Press releases
- French, Persian (Farsi and Dari), and Polish foreign language document translation
My academic work – including a Master of Public Health degree and postdoctoral fellowship from Johns Hopkins University – and my experience in clinical research, public health and epidemiology, psychology, and writing, enable me to explain technical subjects clearly and appropriately detailed for the target audience.
I WELCOME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU IN ALL SPECIALTIES AND HAVE MOST EXPERIENCE IN:
- Public health and epidemiology
- Infectious diseases and emerging illnesses
- Brain science, connectomics, and cognition
- Neurology and sensory systems
- Ophthalmology and vision science
- Respiratory, pulmonary, and cardiovascular medicine
- Genetics and genomics
- Rare diseases
- Psychiatry and psychology
- Geriatric medicine
- Assistive technologies
What thoroughly researched, effectively communicated project would you like me to create for you?